The Aging, Dementia and Traumatic Brain Injury Project is a detailed neuropathological, molecular and transcriptomic characterization of brains of control and TBI exposure cases from a unique, population-based aged cohort from the Adult Changes in Thought (ACT) study of aging and dementia.
Overview: Curated visualizations of the data in this resource.
- t-Distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (t-SNE) plots paired with Parallel Coordinates plots designed to reduce the complexity of this high-dimensional dataset, allowing relationships in the data to be explored
- Snapshots of gene expression data organized by gender, structure, cell-type, inflammation, dementia and TBI
- Snapshot of neuropathological data paired with demographic data
- Interactive versions of each snapshot to allow for exploration of the data
Specimens: Links to Donor Data
- Matrix of donors sortable by demographic and neuropathological metadata
- Link to all metadata and image data for each individual donor
- Differential and Correlation searches
- Heatmap representation sortable by metadata
- Link to genome browser for simultaneous sequence-level viewing of multiple samples
Download the data
- RNA-Seq data (raw data and normalized data matrix)
- Histopathological data and metadata
- Donor weights for making inferences that apply to the entire ACT Cohort