- Use Gene Search to locate genes' data by name, symbol, NCBI accession number, or Entrez Gene ID.
- You can also use Gene Search with Boolean operators on specific field names using Boolean Syntax Query.
- Search for genes with enhanced expression by anatomic region using Differential Search.
- Search for manually curated enhanced gene expression data from 75 small structures using the Fine Structure Annotation.
- Differential Search across both the mouse and human gene expression datasets using the #Human Human Differential Search.
- Search Related Studies for gene expression in our Sleep Study or our Mouse Strains Study.
- Use the on screen navigation buttons to zoom, pan and move forward or backward through the image series. You can also use the #Keyboard Keyboard Commands used in the ZAP Image viewer.
- Drag the scale bar with your mouse to the desired location. Click the text with your mouse to toggle between horizontal and vertical.
- Use the Configuration Menu (accessed from the icon) to download images and adjust image parameters.
- Use the Interactive Atlas Viewer (accessed from the icon) to view the reference atlas along side the ISH images.