The following discussion explains how to use the different menus and controls on the page to view or download the electrophysiology data. If neuronal models are available for that cell, you can choose to view the simulated data on the page and also download the models. You can See also the Data access the data programatically and run the neuronal models. For more information see the Data Access and Download and download section.
- Select Stimulus type: A drop-down menu from which you can select the stimulus type and see the resulting Cell Response.
- Select Neuronal Model: When available, neuronal models have been run on the data and when selected will open below the recorded Cell Response.
- Download Data: This link will download the .nwb file with the data from this experiment. For more information, please see here.
- Select Sweep: Select sweeps will be available for you to inspect from this view. As you hover your mouse over each colored square, not only do you see the resulting graphs change to reflect the sweep selected, but you also will see sweep metadata (Sweep #, Stimulus amplitide (pA) and # of spikes) listed below the squares. Once you click on a colored square, you can use left/right arrow keys to move between the sweeps.
- Slider Bar: This feature allows you to zoom in and out of the Stimulus, Cell Response and Model views by clicking and dragging on the arrows.
- Stimulus: The stimulus injected into the cell.
- Cell Response: The response of the cell to the injected stimulus.
The following discussion explains how to use the different menus and controls on the page to view or download the morphology data. See also the Data access and download section.
From the Projected top view, you can zoom into the picture from the on-screen navigation tools, the Keyboard Commands or using your scroll wheel. The two views of the neuron are synched so zooming in on one will also zoom the other. Clicking on "View image stack" will take you to an image viewer to view the individual images taken of this neuron.
You can download both the reconstruction (as an .swc file) or the calculated morphology measurements (as an XML) from the links below the viewers. For more information please see the API Documentation.
Morphology Image Stack
Clicking "View Image Stack" while browsing the Morphology data will take you to our image viewer. The title bar includes the Mouse Line, the Specimen ID, the structure and the hemisphere. The "Configure" icon opens a menu that will allow you to vary the image contrast and download the individual images. The entire image stack can be navigated through using the on screen navigation tools, using the Keyboard Commands or by clicking on the Projected Side View.