From the API, detailed information about SectionDataSets, SectionImages, Injections and TransgenicLines can be obtained using RMA queries.
- All experiments in the "Mouse Connectivity Projection" Product
- All experiments with injection in the primary visual area (VISp, structure_id=385)
- Detailed metadata for one experiment with injection in the VISp (id=126862385) (http://api.brain-map.org/api/v2/data/query.xml?criteria=model::SectionDataSet,rma::criteria,%5Bid$eq126862385%5D,rma::include,specimen(injections(structure%5Bid$eq385%5D)),equalization,sub_images,rma::options%5Border$eq'sub_images.section_number$asc'%5D)
RMA.Projection statistics are encapsulated as a ProjectionStructureUnionize object associated with one Structure, either left, right or both Hemispheres and one SectionDataSet. ProjectionStructureUnionize can be downloaded via
- Download structure projection signal statistics for one VISp injection experiment exclusive of injection area
- Download injection site statistics for the same experiment