3-D annotation volumes were updated in the May 2015 release to reflect the remapping to the new Allen Mouse Common Coordinate Framework (CCFv3). Annotation volumes from the October 2014 release (mapped to CCFv2) can be access through our data download server (see instructions).
Five volumetric Volumetric data files are available for download:
- atlasVolume: uchar (8bit) grayscale Nissl volume of the reconstructed brain at 25 µm resolution.
- annotation: uint (32bit) structural annotation volume without fiber tracts at 25 µm resolution. The value represents the ID of the finest level structure annotated for the voxel. Note: the 3-D mask for any structure is composed of all voxels annotated for that structure and all of its descendents in the structure hierarchy.
- annotationFiber: uint (32bit) fiber tracts annotation volume at 25 µm resolution.
- averageTemplate: ushort (16bit) average brain template used as registration target at 25 µm resolution.
- gridAnnotation - 100 µm: uint (32bit) combined structural and fiber tract annotation volume at grid (100 µm) resolution for projection analysis.