This is the online help for the ALLEN Developing Mouse Brain Atlas web application.
The Allen Mouse Brain Atlas is a genome-wide, high-resolution atlas of gene expression throughout the adult mouse brain.
- Genome-wide coverage
- Comprehensive anatomic coverage
- Microscopic resolution down to the cellular level
- NeuroBlast search for genes with similar spatial expression patterns
AGEA tool for exploring transcriptome-based brain architecture and gene discovery
- Coronal and sagittal plates
- High-resolution Nissl images
- Structure ontology