To filter the cells based on cellular responses across all the experiments, first click on the "Show filters" button at the top left-hand corner of the webpage.
- Filters: Show, hide or clear filters by clicking these buttons
- Sort: Sort by parameter and choose either ascending or descending sort
- Add/Remove Columns: Increase or decrease the number of columns shown in your cell search results
- Current Filters: Filters will show in the box once applied
- Filter Parameters: Clicking a radio box will determine which visual stimulus or metadata parameters you can filter on
- Filter Criteria: Parameters are visual stimulus and metadata dependent.
- Row Number: The number of cells included in the filter criteria