- All donors in the Product
- All sampling sites in the Product
- All microarray probes in the Product
- All microarray probes associated with gene prodynorhphin (PDYN)
- All samples associated with donor "H0351.2001" and the dentate gyrus
- Download an "raw" Aglient output file for one sample using the download-link (warning: large file)
Supplemental RNA-Sequencing Data
RNA-Sequencing (RNA-Seq) data were generated for a selected set of 240 samples (120 from each brain) representing matched cortical and sub-cortical regions across two brains (H0351.2001 and H0351.2002). The gene expression data (both raw and TPM counts) can be downloaded from the web application Download page.
Through a quantitative comparison of microarray and RNA-Seq data, a set of quality control metrics has been computed for each Agilent microarray probe which allows a user to filter out problematic probes or choose the most reliable probe for each gene. The probe metric table and metadata can be downloaded here.