Gene expression data for samples passing quality control are normalized to enable cross-comparison between batches and donors. See the whitepaper for more details on microarray data generation and processing.
All experimental data from this study is associated with the "Human Brain Microarray" Product. All probe and sampling site information can be accessed through the API using RMA queries.
- All donors in the Product
- All sampling sites in the Product
- All microarray probes in the Product
- All microarray probes associated with gene prodynorhphin (PDYN)
- All samples associated with donor "H0351.2001" and the dentate gyrus
- Download an "raw" Aglient output file for one sample using the download-link(warning: large file)
Accessing the Microarray Data Service