Allen Mouse Brain Atlas
This is the home of the Glioblastoma space.
To help you on your way, we've inserted some of our favourite macros on this home page. As you start creating pages, blogging and commenting you'll see the macros below fill up with all the activity in your space.
|Page Tree Search|
online help for the ALLEN Mouse Brain Atlas web application.
The Allen Mouse Brain Atlas is a genome-wide, high-resolution atlas of gene expression throughout the adult mouse brain.
- Genome-wide coverage
- Comprehensive anatomic coverage
- Microscopic resolution down to the cellular level
- Correlation search for genes with similar spatial expression patterns
AGEA tool for exploring transcriptome-based brain architecture and gene discovery
- Coronal and sagittal plates
- High-resolution Nissl images
- Structure ontology