- projection density = sum of detected pixels / sum of all pixels in division
- projection energy = sum of detected pixel intensity / sum of all pixels in division
- injection_fraction = fraction of pixels belonging to manually annotated injection site
- injection_density = density of detected pixels within the manually annotated injection site
- injection_energy = energy of detected pixels within the manually annotated injection site
- data_mask = binary mask indicating if a voxel contains valid data (0=invalid, 1=valid). Only valid voxels should be used for analysis
For each summation type, grid files can be downloaded at 10, 25, 50 and 100 μm isotropic voxel resolution.