The Allen Cell Types Database constains contains morphological reconstructions generated from bright-field images of biocytin-stained cells. Reconstructions are generated by manually curating the results of an automated segmentation algorithm. Please see the morphology technical white paper for more details (TODO).
- Find all cells with morphological images
- Find projection image IDs for layer 4 spiny cell (TODO)
- Download an image from its ID
- Find all images used for reconstruction for a layer 4 spiny cell (TODO)
- Download an image from the image stack
- Find all cells with morphological reconstructions
- Find the reconstruction file for one of those cells
- Download the reconstruction file
A standard set of morphological features were computed for all reconstructed cells. A subset of those features are displayed at the top of the cell-specific morphology page:
Max Euclidean Distance
Number of Stems
Number of Bifurcations
For a complete list of computed morphological features, please see the morphology technical white paper (TODO).
To download all of the morphology features for Scnn1a cell 313862022: