The API provides programmatic access to the microscopy images used for reconstruction, axis-oriented projections of those images, and morphological reconstructions. A cell can have up to four axis-oriented projections of the images used for reconstruction:
- XY minimum intensity projection
- YZ minimum intensity projection
- XY maximum intensity projection
- YZ maximum intensity projection
The reconstruction images display a dark biocytin-filled cell on a light background. The maximum intensity projections are value-inverted versions of the minimum intensity projections, displaying a light cell on a dark background.
- Find all cells with morphological images