Allen Mouse Brain Atlas
This is the online help for the ALLEN Mouse Brain Atlas web application.
The Allen Mouse Brain Atlas is a genome-wide, high-resolution atlas of gene expression throughout the adult mouse brain.
In situ hybridization data
- Genome-wide coverage
- Comprehensive anatomic coverage
- Microscopic resolution down to the cellular level
- Correlation search for genes with similar spatial expression patterns
AGEA tool for exploring transcriptome-based brain architecture and gene discovery
Brain Explorer® 3-D viewer
Anatomic reference atlases
- Coronal and sagittal plates
- High-resolution Nissl images
- Structure ontology